Monday
Period 1 and 4 Academic Geometry - no school
Period 2 and 5 Practical Geometry - no school
Period 3 and 7 Algebra I - no school
Tuesday
Period 1 and 4 Academic Geometry - p 375 - similar figures
Period 2 and 5 Practical Geometry - exponents
Period 3 and 7 Algebra I - review/test
Wednesday
Period 1 and 4 Academic Geometry - ws 7-1/7-2 similar triangles
Period 2 and 5 Practical Geometry - Power and Product Rule Ws
Period 3 and 7 Algebra I - GCF WS
Thursday
Period 1 and 4 Academic Geometry - Page 385 - similar triangles
Period 2 and 5 Practical Geometry - multiply and divide exponents
Period 3 and 7 Algebra I - Factor out a GCF worksheet
Friday
Period 1 and 4 Academic Geometry - p 394 and ws 7-3 geometric mean
Period 2 and 5 Practical Geometry - divide exponents
Period 3 and 7 Algebra I - Factor 1 and 2 ws
Tuesday, February 22, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment