Monday
Period 1 and 4 Academic Geometry - Similar triangle worksheet
Period 2 and 5 Practical Geometry - slope
Period 3 and 7 Algebra I - factor ws 3 and 4
Tuesday
Period 1 and 4 Academic Geometry - page 394, 395 and 729 selected problems
Period 2 and 5 Practical Geometry - slope/pssa prep
Period 3 and 7 Algebra I - factoring worksheet
Wednesday
Period 1 and 4 Academic Geometry - side splitter page 400
Period 2 and 5 Practical Geometry - slope/pssa prep
Period 3 and 7 Algebra I - factoring worksheet
Thursday
Period 1 and 4 Academic Geometry - ws 7.4/7.5
Period 2 and 5 Practical Geometry - y=mx+b /pssa review
Period 3 and 7 Algebra I - perfect square trinomial ws
Friday
Period 1 and 4 Academic Geometry - review Chapter 7 - test Monday
Period 2 and 5 Practical Geometry - y = mx + b /pssa review
Period 3 and 7 Algebra I - factor review
Monday, February 28, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment